[blindlaw] Accessible Exercise Equipment

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 19 00:36:57 UTC 2011

As far as I know, you are dealing with touch-screens exclusively.  These
machines have so many different programs, I don't know how they could
possibly be accessible.  I would go to a local fitness store and have one of
the sales folks show you the different machines.  Don't go to a big box
store like Dick's, but go to a fitness store that specializes in treadmills
and other high-end exercise equipment..
Steve