[blindlaw] PDF files

Darlene Olsen darlene.olsen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 04:03:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

   I have had opportunity to use the PDF format with the JAWS software
and it works great.  Although, there are computers users that do not
feel that this program is friendly to the people that are not familiar
with the short cut keys.
Thanks for the entry to this topic...
Darlene Olsen
1 Year Law Student
Northwestern California University School of Law

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 7:38 PM, Brian Langlois <langlois2 at verizon.net> wrote:
> Hello, listers,
> For years I have regarded PDF  files as generally inaccessible to blind
> computer users.
> I'm wondering if this is still true in the blind community.
> Thanks!
> Brian Langlois

Darlene Olsen