[blindlaw] PDF files

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:01:05 UTC 2011

I'm still on Office 2003, but I don't think there was ever a conversion
option for this version.  Just the other day I was on the Microsoft website
and only found some for 2007 and 2010.  I'm hoping someone can prove me
wrong though, as it would be great.  I use Click2Convert, a paid software
that converts to PDF and HTML from most any format.

Joe