[blindlaw] PDF files

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Feb 1 15:07:48 UTC 2011

I do not know which version our office uses, but it has a built-in
reader function that even co-workers who can see without assistance like
using.  Like any such document, however, it only "reads" the portions
which are typed - anything on a PDF (ours are generally police reports)
that is handwritten does not "read".