[blindlaw] PDF files

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:47:05 UTC 2011

Even though PDF files are not intimidating for me, I do take other options
if they're available.  Jamal has a program which I believe converts them to
something more readable, but if I'm dealing with a massive federal
government document, I use Adobe's built-in Copy to Text feature found under
File in the menu bar.  My biggest gripe with PDF is the Search feature.
I've never quite gotten the hang of how that thing is supposed to work
correctly.  Any tips are welcomed.

Joe