[blindlaw] U.S. Attorney posting

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 11 17:53:05 UTC 2011

...and this one is being paid.
By the way, the U.S. Attorney's office up here in Maine advertised for an uncompensated position a few months ago and it went rather quickly. I don't know this for certain, but I suspect that they use the posting to see if the attorney would be good for a contract position. U.S. Atty offices do that sort of thing from time to time.

  * EXPERIENCED TRIAL ATTORNEY, GS-905-15 U .S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE CRIMINAL DIVISION ASSET FORFEITURE AND MONEY LAUNDERING SECTION CHANTILLY, VA 11-CRM-AFMLS-012 All applications must be received by 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time , February 24, 2011.
http://www.justice.gov/oarm/jobs/11-crm-afmls-012.htm

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken"
----- Charles Shultz

Ross A. Doerr Esquire
Admitted to Practice in
Maine and New Hampshire