[blindlaw] U.S. Attorney posting

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 12 14:34:15 UTC 2011

                            Well, Ray, its like this,  up here in Maine
things are "different".
For example, if you ask someone what time it is, they are likely to say
"1776 of course"

You really need 6 different jobs to live here, - one where you work for free
to get your foot in the door so that when a paying position opens up, you're
first in line for it. One that you work at to try and pay the bills, and 4
others, one for each season of the year, spring, summer, fall and winter,
and all of which are usually paid in cash so that you can make ends meet. IF
the state knew you were paying your bills, they'd pass ligislation to put a
stop to it as quickly as possible.
 All kidding aside, the cost of living up here is very, very high and the
average rate of pay is pretty darn low.
Interesting, but not unique as I unde3rstand it.