[blindlaw] Virtual Paralegal Services

William Burley mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 03:40:34 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I have recently started a virtual paralegal services company.  I am
utilizing my over ten years experience in areas such as litigation support,
personal injury, products liability, premises liability, contracts, ERISA,
business formation, non-profit administration, etc.

If you or anyone you know could use support to work with your existing team
or use the services as your team, please feel free to e-mail me by reply or
to wburley at burley-wilson.com.

Thanks for considering!

Will Burley

713.364.9703

www.burley-wilson.com

Will Burley

713..614.3322

William.burley3 at gmail.com

 <http://www.wburley.vodaplex.com> www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in
Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and satellite!  Save money and get better
service.  Ask me how you can keep more money in your pocket TODAY!

 <http://www.burley-wilson.com> www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson &
Associates, L.L.C. provides experienced, efficient and excellent virtual
paralegal services to sole practitioners to small - medium size law firms.
Refer us to an attorney who utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral
fee.