[blindlaw] legal services

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Tue Jan 11 18:33:52 UTC 2011

OK thanks.
I heard of Legal Zoom but wanted to make sure there were no sorts of issues with it. E.G., hidden fees or such, that people had experienced.

Is their service for life by the way? In orther words, do you need to register and maintain
your registration yearly or will they do it for you?

Is it needed in the state of New York to register and maintain the registration on a yearly basses?

Thanks,

Jorge