[blindlaw] ABA panel considering making the LSAT optional

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Thu Jan 13 17:35:13 UTC 2011

>From the standpoint of the reasonable accommodation issues associated with
the administration of the LSAT test, the NFB should urge that law schools
have the flexibility to waive the test for applicants who are otherwise
qualified for admission.

A long time ago when I applied to law school, no one had any idea about how
to administer the LSAT to a totally blind person. The three law schools to
which I applied admitted me without the LSAT base don my undergraduate
grades.  There is no good reason why that can't happen today.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101

Newport Beach, California 92660

T: (949) 752-0101

F: (949) 257-4756

M: (949) 466-7238

www.emplmnattorney.com

Follow me on Twitter:  EmplmntAttorney

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS, EFF. 6/1/2010:
RTHOMAS at EMPLMNTATTORNEY.COM