[blindlaw] U.S. Attorney posting

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 13 18:01:47 UTC 2011

  * VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT U.S. DEPT. OF JUSTICE ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES DIVISION INDIAN RESOURCES SECTION TRIAL ATTORNEY GS-12 TO GS-15 OPEN: JANUARY 13, 2011 CLOSE: FEBRUARY 14, 2011 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: ENRD-11-002-EXC Applications must be received by Monday February 14, 2011.

Ross note: I tested this link below to get you to the announcement, and it worked for me. If it works for a technological cave man like myself, it should work for you too.

http://www.justice.gov/oarm/jobs/exe-off-irs-attvac.htm

Ross A. Doerr Esquire
Admitted to Practice in
Maine and New Hampshire