[blindlaw] Federal law Question

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 15 02:43:57 UTC 2011

an attorney that intends to practice before a Federal court must submit an
application to practice in that district before they can appear in that
court. They also must pay a fee. A while back one of the attorneys that I
worked for had to do this when he represented a client in a criminal matter
in the U.S. District Court of Arizona. I think there are similar procedures
for the U.S. Supreme Court.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721