[blindlaw] Audio of Past Law Symposia not Working

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jul 18 21:31:41 UTC 2011

Good afternoon everyone,

Here's hoping Lou Ann can look in to this so this problem can be fixed. This
morning I downloaded the recordings of the 2011 Jacobus TenBroek Disability
Law Symposium without any problems. In doing so I stumbled on the audio
links for the previous law symposiums and got a 404 error when attempting to
access the MP3 files for the 2010 Law Symposium. Here's hoping this can be
investigated and all law symposium recordings put back in to working
operation. Thank you.

Peter Donahue

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song