[blindlaw] Notetakers

John Gardner j_gardner09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 17:45:20 UTC 2011

So guys I think I have gotten enough information on what notetakers you guys use. I think I will go with the Braillenote apex. Here are my reasons. The I devices are in too parts. It's the device and the Braille display. I need something that is one unit. Also the apex turns on faster and I like that. The idevices are not as efficient either and I can't have that. Also a notetaker would be less to carry and keep track of. It's also not very heavy as a iPad and Braille display would be. Are these bad reasons? What do you guys think?

Thanks