[blindlaw] Notetakers

Shannon Geihsler sbg at sbgaal.com
Mon Jul 25 18:55:50 UTC 2011

I have a really difficult time typing
On the I devices.  Does anyone have any suggestions
Law Office of Shannon Brady Geihsler, PLLC
1001 Main St., Suite 803
Lubbock, TX 79401
Phone: 763-3999
Fax: 749-3752

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,