[blindlaw] Who is On Social media?

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 00:33:17 UTC 2011

Greetings all.

I would like to follow any of you who are on the various social media sites.

Would you mind sharing what sites you and/or your company may be listed?

Mine are as follows:

LinkedIn

E-mail address - wburley at burley-wilson.com

My company, Burley-Wilson & Associates has a page there too

Facebook

Burley-Wilson & Associates, L.L.C. - I have a group and fan page listed
here.

Twitter

Username - BurleyWilson or e-mail wburley at burley-wilson.com

I have tons more locations but figure these would be the most popular.

Thanks!

Will

William Burley, III

(713) 614-3322

William.burley3 at gmail.com

Get extra cash by referring someone to Burley-wilson & associates, L.L.C.!

Visit www.burley-wilson.com or e-mail info at burley-wilson.com for more
details.

Need better internet service for cheaper?

Visit www.wburley3.vodaplex.com or call (713) 614-3322 to get set up TODAY!

Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wburley3