[blindlaw] Concerning the LSAT:

Michael McKay mgmckay1963 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:50:35 UTC 2011

Greetings! all:

My name is Michael McKay. I live in canada, and am blind. I look forword to
participating in this discussion group as much as I am able, and also
contributing as well. I have applied to the University of New Brunswick
Faculty of Law, at Ludlow Hall on UNB Fredericton New Brunswick's Campus. I
was informed by the admission office that there is an enterence exam called
an LSAT, that one does online.  I at this present time do not have access to
a Credit Card, so I am wondering if there is another way to pay the cost of
the exam. I need to have all the pre-enterence stuff completed no later then
the end of March 2012.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully!

--