[blindlaw] Concerning the LSAT:

Michael McKay mgmckay1963 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:25:33 UTC 2011

Hi Beth:

Thanks for the reply. Do you have a website url for the NPR story of LSAT.
If so, I would like to access it. I spoke to the admissions officer, and she
said that they would be willing to accomidate. Please re-reply with the NPR
story url, when you are able.

Thanks much again, for the advice

Michael G. McKay