[blindlaw] Mac Users Out There?

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 04:24:05 UTC 2011

Hello all!

Are there any Mac users out there in the group?  I am considering possibly
switching from Windows because I'm having lots of issues with jaws and
accessibility.

If there are Mac users out there, can you give me the Pros and Cons to using
this in a legal world full of Windows users?  How do you make that work?
What apps do you use to make your legal practice effective with so many
others using Windows products?

Thanks for any information!

William Burley, III

(713) 614-3322

William.burley3 at gmail.com

Get extra cash by referring someone to Burley-wilson & associates, L.L.C.!

Visit www.burley-wilson.com or e-mail info at burley-wilson.com for more
details.

Need better internet service for cheaper?

Visit www.wburley3.vodaplex.com or call (713) 614-3322 to get set up TODAY!

Follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/wburley3