[blindlaw] Concerning the LSAT:

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 20:10:39 UTC 2011

I suspect Stephanie's case will be heard by the supreme court of these
United States, and she will prevail! Beth, Maybe you should consider
becoming a lawyer, because their many other lawyers who've overcame
discrimination, and are practicing law Today! The least you can do Beth, is
Ask some one on this list what prerecs you'd have to take, then take them,
then mabe by the time you're ready to inter law school, the LSAT will be
accessible to us as blind people! RJ