[blindlaw] Mac Users Out There?

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 22:00:53 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel.

I think this e-mail helps.  The accessibility issues that I'm having with
Jaws is that it simply crashes too much for my taste and I've gone through
almost a week of not being able to work because FS broke my license and
nothing seemed to work to get it going again until today.  I wasn't able to
respond to a couple potential clients because my Jaws completely stopped
working and for some reason, the free screen readers out there wouldn't work
for me or I just simply did something wrong in trying to use them.  I'm just
tired of having a constant struggle with FS and it's either not working for
prolonged periods of time or intermittently not working for up to 5 minutes
or until I do a hard reboot.