[blindlaw] Mac Users Out There?

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 20 00:06:47 UTC 2011

hello all,
as far as word processing, if you do not want to use pages, you can use text edit which comes as part of the apple mac system. you can save files in word compatible format. i do not know as of yet whether how much formatting you can do.
i know you all may not want to hear this, but there are a couple of mac lists, one of which is maccessiability. it is a high traffic list. you may find more lawyers and law students, students in particular who have used the mac to type briefs, memos, and complaints on a mac.