[blindlaw] Concerning the LSAT:

Angela Matney amatney at hf-law.com
Mon Jun 20 13:12:28 UTC 2011

Hello Michael,

I believe there is. You can find out by going  to www.lsac.org.

Best,

Angie

-----Original Message-----
From: blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindlaw-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Michael McKay
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 8:51 PM
To: NFB Blind Law Discussion Group
Subject: [blindlaw] Concerning the LSAT:

Greetings! all:

My name is Michael McKay. I live in canada, and am blind. I look forword
participating in this discussion group as much as I am able, and also
contributing as well. I have applied to the University of New Brunswick
Faculty of Law, at Ludlow Hall on UNB Fredericton New Brunswick's
Campus. I
was informed by the admission office that there is an enterence exam
called
an LSAT, that one does online.  I at this present time do not have
access to
a Credit Card, so I am wondering if there is another way to pay the cost
of
the exam. I need to have all the pre-enterence stuff completed no later
then
the end of March 2012.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully!