[blindlaw] Re Blind Would-be Law Student Says TestDiscriminates -NPR

E.J. Zufelt lists at zufelt.ca
Mon Jun 20 17:40:59 UTC 2011

I would like to point out a flaw in your logic.

The fact that a particular blind person, or subset of blind persons, have been able to enter law school does not mean that the entrance policies, or tests, are equitable.

For the policies and tests to be equitable any person should have the same opportunities be they blind or not.

Everett Zufelt
http://zufelt.ca

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt