[blindlaw] Federal law Question

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:01:42 UTC 2011

What is  pro hac vice admissio? RJn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott C. LaBarre" <slabarre at labarrelaw.com>
<law at cordovafirm.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: [blindlaw] Federal law Question

No, however, you need to be in good standing with the highest court of at
least one state.  Usually, you need to be  in good standing in the state
where you are attempting to  become a member of that federal district.
Otherwise, you need to apply for pro hac vice admission in other federal
districts.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.