[blindlaw] Mac Users Out There?

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Thu Jun 23 20:20:31 UTC 2011

They may be late, but they've done a pretty impressive job from what I've
seen.  Microsoft has done very little as far as building in accessibility.
The Iphone and Ipad are fantastic.

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com
This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached
to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If
you are
not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering this
email
to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying,
or distribution or use of any of the information contained herein or
attached to
this email is strictly prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in
error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by
telephoning
us at (248) 841-9400.