[blindlaw] Mac Users Out There?

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Jun 23 21:04:01 UTC 2011

This is likely something unique to where I practice (public defender in
Arizona), but what would be most useful to me does not seem to be
offered by any company, for either platform - a bi-lingual screen
reader.  (In this case, Spanish and English, but there would be other
possible needs for other courts and professions, I would guess.)  Has
anyone heard if this will ever be a possibility?  Every screen reader I
have researched will do one or the other, but not both....