[blindlaw] Introduction

Marina A. Cordova, Esq. law at cordovafirm.com
Wed Mar 2 21:32:24 UTC 2011

Robert,
Good luck to you.  It appears that you are well on your way to achieving
your calling.  You sound very accomplished and you will obtain your dreams,
including being on active duty in the military.

As a side note, the director for accommodations for students taking the
texas bar is very understanding.  The texas BLE will provide the necessary
accommodations you need, as long as you complete all the required paperwork
and you arrange for the accommodations ahead of time.

Sincerely,
Marina A. Cordova
Attorney at Law
551 W. Cordova Road, # 234
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Office (505) 467-8395
Fax (505) 467-8746
law at cordovafirm.com

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change
the world, indeed it's the only thing that ever has.  - Margaret Mead

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This email message (including attachments) is covered
by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Section 2510-2521, and
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure, dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are
the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.