[blindlaw] face book question

Aser Tolentino agtolentino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 10:11:24 UTC 2011

http://lite.facebook.com was a portal which I believe was primarily intended
for low-bandwidth and mobile access to Facebook, and was widely considered
far more accessible. It was turned off some time ago. Entering that URL into
a web browser redirects the user to the standard version of the site. I seem
to recall that Facebook advised users who would prefer to retain a
simplified experience to use one of the mobile versions, specifically
http://m.facebook.com though I can't be sure of that now. Regardless, people
have turned to the mobile sites for simpler navigation.