[blindlaw] Request for Referrals

William Burley, III william.burley3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:52:17 UTC 2011

As a means of building my virtual paralegal business, I would like to offer
the following:

* 20% discount to retain the company for one year with no down payment and
two hours of free work per month,

* 10% discount to retain the company for six months with no down payment and
1 hour of free work per month,

* discounted rate for first time single projects, or

* receive 1 hour of work on me for a letter of recommendation.

The areas of practice include, but aren't limited to:

*personal injury

* labor and employment

* premises liability

* products liability

* ERISA

* social security disability

* business law and non-profit administration plus more.

I provide administrative services as well that include:

* bookkeeping

* travel arrangements

* word processing

* billing and collections

* marketing services

* medical records request

* Ttranscription services, plus more

Sorry for the long email and hopefully I didn't offend anyone.  I couldn't
find posting rules regarding those such as this.  If you'd like, please also
e-mail me at wburley at burley-wilson.com to be on a separate mailing list.

Will

Will Burley

713..614.3322

William.burley3 at gmail.com

 <http://www.wburley.vodaplex.com> www.wburley.vodaplex.com - The best in
Voice, VOIP, 4G wireless internet and satellite!  Save money and get better
service.  Ask me how you can keep more money in your pocket TODAY!

 <http://www.burley-wilson.com> www.burley-wilson.com - Burley-Wilson &
Associates, L.L.C. provides experienced, efficient and excellent virtual
paralegal services to sole practitioners to small - medium size law firms.
Refer us to an attorney who utilizes our services and receive a $25 referral
fee.