[blindlaw] Accessibility of Lexis-Nexis

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Thu Mar 17 17:48:39 UTC 2011

Unless the version of Lexis you will use has changed drastically, I have
always found Lexis to be very Jaws friendly. Like any new software
application, it takes some getting used to, but otherwise if works fine.

In my experience, it is far easier to use than Westlaw.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101