[blindlaw] Mobile Geo at a Price You Can't Beat!

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 21:56:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have the latest copy of Mobile Geo for sale with the North American maps.
Please note you'll need Mobile Speak for this product.  The price follows
the description and is lower than anything you'll find from other companies.
Links to Mobile Speak and Mobile Geo are below my signature.

With Mobile Geo, you can pinpoint your location, learn about the points of
interest (POIs) in your immediate vicinity, plan a route between specified
points of origin and destination, and get instructions on maneuvers about
waypoints along a route that you are following.  With Mobile Geo, it's easy
to find the nearest train or bus stop and pull up their schedule!

When you're on the move with Mobile Geo, be it at either 1 mile per hour or
101 miles per hour, relax while Geo automatically announces upcoming
intersections, points of interests, city names and so much more; all through
the comfort and convenience of your mobile phone. Want privacy? No problem,
simply attach your favorite wired or Bluetooth headset to your phone and
"You're Ready to Go."

GEO GIVES YOU VIRTUAL REALITY
Want to experience a real virtual reality? With the combined power and
technical resources of Code Factory and Sendero, use Mobile Geo to explore
your world without ever leaving home. That's right! Geo lets you preview a
route or visit a distant city, including its points of interests, with the
virtual flick of a real switch.

GEO'S GOT YOUR BACK
Seamlessly slide Geo to the background when you want to make or answer a
telephone call, send text messages, read emails, surf the web, whatever and
whenever you want and Geo will continue to provide "LookAround"
announcements.

GEO'S GOT VIBES
Not only will Geo navigate, listen, and reply with speech and audio
feedback, it will also shake you up. Geo will move your body as it tells you
how to move through your world with its innovative Morse Code based
vibratory feedback alert system. Deaf-blind travelers will find this feature
especially useful.

GEO'S GOT POI POWER
Looking for a particular point of interest? With Mobile Geo, you have the
world's most powerful POI and intuitive mobile search engine at your
fingertips. Mobile Geo is the one and only GPS mobile software solution
that, in addition to the traditional search criteria such as name, street,
City, and web address, allows you to search for points of interests in a
specific direction of travel.

GEO IS INDEPENDENT
With Mobile Geo, no data plan? No problem. Because all of Mobile Geo's
active mapping and POI information is stored directly on your mobile phone,
there is absolutely no need to pay for a wireless provider data plan. When
you've got Geo and built-in or external GPS receiver, you've got all you
need.

GEO WILL CONTACT YOU
With the new Mobile Geo Contact interface, not only can you lookup and call
those listed in your phone's Contacts List, but you can also set the
Contact's address as a destination or virtual position.

GEO LETS YOU DABBLE WITH THE DETAILS
When you open a POI's Details Screen, Mobile Geo lets you act on its
information such as dialing its telephone number, sending an email, or
browsing to its web page.

GEO KEEPS YOU WARM
Engage Mobile Geo's "Getting Warmer" function to gage the remaining distance
and direction-heading to a specific destination or street.

I'm selling Mobile Geo for $600, which is $295 off the regular price and
includes the cost of the license transfer.  Preferred payment methods are in
order of priority: first, Bank of America direct deposit/transfer; second,
PayPal; and third, check.  After your payment clears, I will work out the
license transfer and send you a link to download.

If you're interested in purchasing my copy of Mobile Speak, I'll let it go
for an additional $175, which is $120 off the regular price.  I am currently
not considering selling Mobile Speak by itself.  Please send any questions
via this e-mail address.

Regards,

Joe

A. You need Mobile Speak to run Mobile Geo.  For a list of compatible phones
that run Mobile Speak, please visit:

http://www.codefactory.es/en/phoneslist.asp?id=342

B. For information on Mobile Speak, please visit:

http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=316

C. For information on Mobile Geo, please visit:

http://www.senderogroup.com/products/shopmgeo.htm