[blindlaw] Lexis/Nexis and Accessibility

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Fri Mar 18 14:56:27 UTC 2011

I also thought about the NVDA, and asked IT to check it out as well -
problem is that because I work for a local governmental agency, I don't
get to meet with them in person.  And, they wanted to get everything up
front.  We also can't load anything directly to our own computers
without fear of serious repercussions.  Kind of like being stuck in a
rat maze.