[blindlaw] using twitter

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Mon Mar 21 18:53:46 UTC 2011

If you can deal with the Captcha issue, setting up an account on Twitter is
fairly straight forward. You will need to select a user name, and a
password. Once your account is set up, you can post Tweets. There is a
prompt for this on the twitter.com site, which in JAWS  appears as an edit
field. The trick in making a post is to keep it within the 140 word limit.

If you post content that others find interesting, people will start
following you. You can also follow people or organizations that are already
on Twitter, and you will automatically receive tweets from you followers.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101