[blindlaw] NABL BREAKING NEWS REGARDING TENBROEK SYMPOSIUM

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Mar 28 15:11:12 UTC 2011

I can only speaking as a partially sighted- person, using a less powerful narrator, but standard WestLaw has too many "sidebars" and other glitches to be useful.  That leads to the alternative of huge magnification settings that become more of a barrier than an aid to utilizing the site.  I guess if I had to describe standard WestLaw, it is simply "too busy", without much benefit from all of that clutter.

WestLaw Next is much more intuitive, and can be customized to an individual's research needs without being cluttered.  It also works with all types of adaptive technology, not just those vision issues.  It's hard to explain - but once you Next, you will definitely like it.  It is a huge step forward, even for folks with perfect sight.