[blindlaw] It's been a pleasure learning with all of you.

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Mar 28 20:26:33 UTC 2011

You are more than welcome to become a member. We do have Canadians who are. There is an organization in Canada as well. Please contact
Maryellen Gabias. Write me off list, and I'll be happy to give you her number. She and Paul have been active for years. Just because they live in B.C. they are still Federationists.