[blindlaw] Get Your NFB Whozit Key Chain Online

Tonia Gatton tonton at insightbb.com
Wed May 18 00:55:20 UTC 2011

Hi Federationists!  The National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky is
selling NFB Whozit key chains.  Hanging from the sturdy key ring is a shiny
silver disc with "NFB" laser cut on one side and the Whozit logo on the
opposite side.  The disc measures 1-1/4" and the length of the entire key
chain is 2-1/2.  These very attractive key chains are $10 each.  You can
beat the Convention rush and buy yours online now through my Ebay page at
http://myworld.ebay.com/gattonia/.  Or, if you prefer a direct link to the
key chain, go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/National-Federation-Blind-Key-Chain-Whozit-/120724874439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1bc364c7

Look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando!

Tonia Gatton, NFBK Board Member

Check out my EBay page for great deals on clothes, jewelry, collectibles,
antiques, assistive technology and much more.
http://myworld.ebay.com/gattonia/

Tonia