[blindlaw] Court Reporters/Stenographers

Daniel K. Beitz dbeitz at wiennergould.com
Fri May 20 18:48:25 UTC 2011

I vaguely remember someone telling me that a lady named Beth Ann Anderson,
somewhere in Arizona, is a court reporter.  I know she is blind, or at least
she was 30 years ago when I last saw her..

Daniel K. Beitz
Wienner & Gould, P.C.
950 University Dr., Ste. 350
Rochester, MI  48307
Phone:  (248) 841-9405
Fax:  (248) 652-2729
dbeitz at wiennergould.com

This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages
attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering this email to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution or use of any
of the information contained herein or attached to this email is strictly
prohibited.  Should you receive this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to the sender of this email or by telephoning us
at (248) 841-9400.