[blindlaw] Court Reporters/Stenographers

jts220 at charter.net jts220 at charter.net
Sun May 22 16:46:17 UTC 2011

David, I have not been on in a while.  My secretary blocked many of the
email addresses on the server thinking she was helping me.  She did not
know they were for this server because only the sender's name comes up
and not any identifying info showing where it is coming from unless y9ou
open each email.  That being said, do you know how I can unblock all
those addresses she blocked?  Thanks in advance.