[blindlaw] Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP Disability Rights Fellowship

Greg Care gpc at browngold.com
Thu Nov 3 16:02:05 UTC 2011

Just a reminder to job seekers and those who know job seekers: Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP is still welcoming applications for the 2012 Disability Rights Fellowship scheduled to begin in September 2012. The Fellowship offers a recent law school graduate or judicial clerk with a disability the opportunity to participate for a year in all phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore, Maryland. Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 16-lawyer law firm devoted principally to litigation. The firm has developed a national reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases. We encourage applications to be in by November 15, 2011. Please visit our website<http://www.browngold.com/?s=disability_rights_fellowship> for additional details about the Fellowship and the firm and to download an application.

I have attached accessible pdf and Word versions of the application requirements. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Greg

Gregory P. Care
Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
120 E. Baltimore Street
Suite 1700
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Phone:  410-962-1030 ext. 1316
Fax:  410-385-0869
gpc at browngold.com<mailto:gpc at browngold.com>
www.browngold.com<http://www.browngold.com/>

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail from your system.  Thank you!