[blindlaw] Entering solo practice

Gerard Sadlier gerard.sadlier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:43:19 UTC 2011

hi randy,
I wonder if you'd mind sharing your experiences by email on or off
post. I realize a conversation would be much much better but as I am
based in ireland, that probably isn't an option, unless you skype? I
should say that I'm blind and just about to start with a large firm
here. The systems are different but similar enough to make what you
might have to say really interesting.
All the best,
GER

--