[blindlaw] ProLaw and JAWS

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Oct 13 23:36:53 UTC 2011

I believe that ProLaw and JustWear are case management software.  If that is correct, the accessibility of legal case management software has been an issue over many years raised on this list.  We, as a group, need to figure out how to get this problem resolved.

Susan:  Do you work for a federal agency?  If so, you have Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act to rely on in demanding that the government purchase accessible software.  If you work for a state agency, perhaps that state has an executive order or baby Section 508 statute you could use.

However, is there any accessible case management software?  If there is such a thing, I am not aware of it.

Noel Nightingale