[blindlaw] accessibility and Linkedin

Craig Spencer craigspencer2.0 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 14:48:43 UTC 2011

My understanding is that touch.linkedin.com  is supposed to be their page
for mobile devices.

When I go on that page, I don't notice a difference with that "touch" page
and the regular page.

Unlike Facebook where there is a noticeable difference between facebook.com
and m.facebook.com........ where m.facebook.com is more accessible I guess
because it has less clotter.