[blindlaw] Casemaker

Ross Doerr rumpole at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 22 20:03:19 UTC 2011

Has anyone on the list tried to use the new casemaker elite software available through their bar association for any research?
It uses a google like search box and gets you results fairly quickly - but I can't gt any of them to open in the case maker elite screen - the search results aren't being recognized by JAWS. I'm using JAWS 12 on XP pro. I stopped using the regular CaseMaker because the screen was so darn difficult to navigate.
I attended a seminar recently about using the new casemaker elite software, and find it great up to the point when I'd like to read my results without emailing or downloading them to myself. The download and email function sure seems as if it could be a bit easier to use as well.
Anyone out there been using it?