[blindlaw] Transportation Issues

Kristi Wilkins kristiwilkins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 17:03:29 UTC 2011

Thank you all so much for your help and advice!  The job market is so tight
right now that I really hate to limit my search because of my disability.
It helps to know that it can be managed.  I had never thought of the intern
idea, and I could see that working out for a college student looking to find
a mentor.  As far as hiring a driver (a couple of you mentioned that), did
you just put an ad in the paper or on Craigslist?  Did you run a background
check or anything?  I am a young woman and am a little nervous about hiring
a stranger to drive me around.

Kristi