[blindlaw] Pennsylvania, Guide dogs, and the law

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Oct 24 22:08:45 UTC 2011

You might try checking the state law section of the NAGDU site.
http://www.nagdu.org

Don't trust the summary.  It may be accurate, but it may also be very
out of date.  However, they usually have a link to the actual law.

NAGDU is the National Association of Guide Dog Users, a division of the NFB.

Thanks.

Aaron