[blindlaw] Federal Government Purchasing of ProLaw

Ford, Tim (CDPH-OLS) Tim.Ford at cdph.ca.gov
Mon Oct 24 22:12:45 UTC 2011

Please respond only if you know the answer to the following question.

Our office is in the midst of perhaps purchasing ProLaw, but is holding
off due to the accessibility problems.  We have received third hand
information that the federal government is no longer allowing purchase
of ProLaw due to its accessibility problems.  Does anyone know if this
is true, and if yes, what federal entity made that decision?

Sincerely,
Tim Ford