[blindlaw] some questions

William Burley william.burley3 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:28:19 UTC 2011

This is an interesting conversation.  I am a bit confused though as I have
not seen the original post yet.  May be lost in spam folder.  What is this
issue really about...is it based upon blindness or mental compentancy?  I
think those two issues will make the conversation make better sense to me
becase at this point some are discussing the mental issue and others the
blindness issue.

Thanks folks!

Will every

William Burley