[blindlaw] online LLM

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 00:33:33 UTC 2011

I think one needs to be a lawyer before getting an LLM.  I think, a JD
is a prerequisite to get an LLM, however, I know there is a one-year
post graduate degree in law that doesn't require a JD.  A psychology
professor that taught at ASU law school had one.  I can't remember the
name of that type of degree, though.