[blindlaw] (OT) accessible online fax program

Will Miller william_t_miller at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:20:25 UTC 2011

Follow-up: I looked into My Fax and the program seems to be accessible. However, the company retains all rights in the telephone number under the terms & conditions and reserves the right to reassign the number if you cancel service with them. I think other internet fax programs have similar policies. According to a MyFax rep, you can port your own number in if you have one before enrolling in the service and can port it out if you choose to discontinue your account. FYI